Membership direct pay doctor DR PCP pharmacy medications Pittsburgh PA - Innova Internal Medicine

 Hi everyone I am Dr Movva from Innova Internal Medicine in Wexford PA. Many of you are wondering why you should sign up for my membership based practice than rather go to a traditional doctors office.  Well one of the biggest features of my practice is that you can directly get in touch with me via text email or phone call.  Now you are thinking how could this be of any use to you. Well imagine you are getting sick and find yourself with a fever and a sore thoat on a Friday evening.  Your options include sending a message to your doctor office which won't be seen until Monday morning or waiting at the urgent care or the emergency room.  If you were a member of my office all you have to do is send me a text and we can start corrosponding.  Depending on what your situation is we can continue through the phone or hop on to a video visit.  If needed I can send you medications to your pharmacy within seconds.  Now if you want to get your medical condition address in a timely manor fashion and avoid emergency room and urgent care for routine things give me a call 724-573-8725 or visit my website https://innovainternalmed.com/


Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post